For almost 100 years, we have been committed to providing our customers with exceptional personalized service; the current situation is no different. We are committed to serving you but have modified how we do business to best protect the safety and health of all customers and team members.
SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
The government recently approved the second round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans to help small businesses keep their workers employed throughout this crisis. SBA PPP Loans are federally guaranteed and may be forgiven if borrowers maintain their payroll and meet other established criteria. Once the portal opens up to accept applications for this round of loans, we will work with new and current customers to prepare and process their applications for SBA approval. To learn more about the SBA and PPP loans, visit the SBA’s website.
- First time PPP borrowers can click here for more information about qualifications and the application process.
- Second time PPP borrowers can click here for more information about qualifications and the application process.
For more information about applying for a PPP loan through Mabrey Bank, please contact your loan officer. If you do not have a loan officer, you can email SBALoans@mabreybank.com.
- Although our lobbies are currently open to serve you, we ask that you continue to utilize the drive-thru, mobile app, and online banking options when possible to help our efforts to control the spread of COVID 19 and to protect our team members and customers.
- Face coverings are required when mandated by local ordinances.
- Customers that need to meet with a Mabrey Bank team member can schedule an appointment online or contact their banker.
Alternative Ways to Manage Your Account
- As always, our mobile app and online banking allow you to manage your accounts, check balances, pay bills, deposit checks and more. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, the links are below.
- Our extensive network of free ATMs allows you to get cash when you need it and includes all Oklahoma QuikTrips and On-Cues plus the Kum & Go locations in Muskogee.
- Our customer service team is available and ready to help you at 888.272.8866.
Protecting Your Money
- FDIC Insurance – Your deposits are fully FDIC insured up to $250,000. If you need additional coverage, please contact us now to discuss programs like CDARS and ICS to fully insure all balances.
- Fraud – Malicious cyber-criminals may take advantage of the current situation through phishing emails and other methods to try to gain access to your accounts and personal information. Please be wary of all unsolicited inquires and call or email us with any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your partnership. As always, we are here to serve you, your family, and your business. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you.