Branch Services Representative
Location: 2525 E 21st St Tulsa, OK 74114
Mon - Fri: 1:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Rotating Saturdays: 8:45 a.m. until Noon
(hours may vary depending on business needs)
Avg Hours Per Week: 20 - 25
The incumbent in this job provides personal banker and teller services to supplement staff or in the absence of personnel. The incumbent provides professional customer service by determining and satisfying the customer's banking needs and expectations; suggesting products and services; processing accounts; providing professional customer service in paying and receiving teller transactions by processing and balancing specific transactions; providing information and resolving customer problems; and maintaining a thorough understanding of Bank products, services and operational procedures. The incumbent is responsible for staying alert to pick up on clues from the customer in order to make recommendations or referrals of Bank products and services that will provide solutions for life by meeting the needs of every customer.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Proficient use of a personal computer.
3. Ability to use job-related software programs.
4. Ability to use general office and other job-related equipment such as a typewriter, telephone, calculator, coin sorter/counter, encoder and copy machine.
5. Ability to train and assist less experienced employees.
6. Ability to type a net 30 words per minute.
7. Excellent customer service skills.
8. Excellent grammar usage and letter composition skills.
9. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
10. Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
11. Ability to count and make accurate change transactions.
12. Ability to make a concentrated effort to solve customer problems.
13. Ability to learn or be familiar with the differences in a basic number of products and services offered by our bank.
14. Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
1. One-plus year of job-related experience.
Mabrey Bank is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals.