Location: 11402 South Memorial Drive Bixby, OK 74008
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Rotating Saturdays 8:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(hours may vary depending on business needs)
Avg Hours Per Week: 40
The incumbent in this job provides professional customer service in paying and receiving teller transactions by processing and balancing specific transactions, and assisting customers by providing information or answering questions. The incumbent may provide less experienced tellers with training and assistance and performs other operational duties. The incumbent is responsible for staying alert to pick up on clues from the customer in order to make recommendations or referrals of Bank products and services that will provide solutions for life by meeting the needs of every customer.
Required Education, Experience and Skill
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Proficient use of a personal computer.
3. Ability to use job-related software programs.
4. Ability to use general office and other job-related equipment such as a typewriter, telephone, calculator, coin sorter/counter, encoder and copy machine.
5. Ability to train and assist less experienced tellers.
6. Ability to type a net 30 words per minute.
7. Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
8. Ability to count and make accurate change transactions
9. Excellent customer service skills.
10. Excellent grammar usage and letter composition skills.
11. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
12. Ability to train new employees and answer co-worker questions.
13. Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
1. Six-plus months of job-related experience.
2. Ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish in written and verbal communication
Mabrey Bank is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer of minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals.