14821 S. Memorial Dive
Bixby, OK 74008
Mon-Thurs 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.,
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(hours may vary based on business needs)
The incumbent in this job provides assistance in all aspects for designated Loan Officers of the Bank. The incumbent processes loan documents, extension agreements and credits reports. The incumbent prepares early disclosures for Real Estate Loans. The incumbent also assists other Bank Officers and Loan Assistants and acts as a backup in the absence of personnel. The incumbent is responsible for staying alert to pick up on clues from the customer in order to make recommendations or referrals of Bank products and services that will provide solutions for life by meeting the needs of every customer.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Two-plus years of Administrative Assistant experience or degree.
3. Ability to type net 60 words per minute.
4. Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to learn job-related softwares.
5. Technical ability and flexibility to readily learn and adapt to new software and technology.
6. Ability to use general office equipment such as a scanner, typewriter, calculator, copier, fax machine and telephone.
7. Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and accomplish a variety of tasks.
8. Excellent customer service skills.
9. Excellent grammar usage and letter composition skills.
10. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
11. Ability to set and accomplish goals with little supervision.
12. Ability to identify and solve various types of problems.
13. Ability to train new employees and answer co-worker questions.
14. Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
1. Three-plus years of loan-related experience.
2. Familiar with bank audit policies and procedures.
3. Knowledge of lending-related bank policies, procedures and government regulations.
Mabrey Bank is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer of minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals.