Location: Bixby - 14821 S. Memorial, Bixby, OK 74008
Avg Hours Per Week: 40
The incumbent in this position is accountable for making sound analysis of borrowers’ financial condition and credit history, administering a portfolio of loans, monitoring loan performance, developing new business, preparing loans for presentation and ensuring compliance with regulations in order to meet or exceed the Bank’s credit quality, profitability, growth and service objectives. The incumbent’s emphasis will be on both consumer and commercial loans, as well all other types of lending. The incumbent is responsible for staying alert to pick up on clues from the customer in order to make recommendations or referrals of Bank products and services that will provide solutions for life by meeting the needs of every customer.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. Three-plus years of lending or related experience.
3. Experience in community and civic activities.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Proficient use of a computer.
6. Ability to use position-related software programs such as Word and Excel.
7. Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
1. Bachelor's degree in business or banking, or equivalent educational experience.
2. Familiar with bank audit policies and procedures.
3. Knowledge of lending-related bank policies, procedures and government regulations.
Mabrey Bank is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals.